(Click here for more information)
(Click here to view a PDF of the 2013 HPC brochure)
No matter how you say it, Chautauqua is fun!
You don’t have to know how to pronounce it—all you need to know is High Plains Chautuaqua is great fun for anyone between 8 and 80! You’ll learn a lot about history, enjoy the excitement of live theater, and it’s all free!
• It’s a unique combination of live theater and American history.
• Folding chair seating provided under an open tent, or bring your own lawn chair or blanket!
• Food available for purchase.
• Extensive daytime program at various locations each day.
• Attendance at evening events discouraged for children under age 8.
If you’ve never been, you don’t know what you’re missing!
For more information call the Greeley Convention & Visitors Bureau (Visit Greeley), 970-352-3567.